Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animating camera issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
SpitfireRcp
416 Views, 3 Replies

Animating camera issue

I am currently trying to put together an animation. In the animation I need the camera to move so I use the Add Camera Action command on the Animation Timeline dialog box. To make the camera stationary, I add a camera action, skip a few seconds, then add another camera action without moving the view. After doing this the camera zooms out, I click edit then definition and the zoom is set to 1 deg. To get around this I think I could just move the camera closer to the object, but in the future I would like it if the program worked like the previous versions. I am running Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011 if that helps anyone. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SpitfireRcp
in reply to: SpitfireRcp

I guess nobody knows...

Message 3 of 4
ravikmb5

To move the camera in two different poisition

Add Camera1 and Camera2 and set camera2 for turntable and camera1 for zoom in and out

Camera1 for target(fixed) to poisition(floating)

Camera2 for Turntable around an axis,workpoint or whatever it may be

post your model

let me try  

Please mark this response as Problem Solved if it answers your question.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravi Kumar MB,
i7 860 Dell Studio XPS Win 7 64 bit 12 Gb RAM & HP Z220 SFF Workstation
Autodesk Inventor Certified professional 2016
Email: ravikmb5@gmail.com

Message 4 of 4
Bill_Bogan1

Are you trying to animate camera positions but not record while the camera moves between positions?

I'm trying to get a sense of what you are trying to achieve. If you can clarify the end goal, perhaps I can be of some assistance. Thanks.

Bill Bogan
Principal Content Experience Designer
CXD
PDMS-DiD-Digital Manufacturing
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report