Inventor General

*Pro
jletcher
Message 11 of 13 (156 Views)

Re: Additional Planes (Novice Question)

08-31-2012 05:54 AM in reply to: Cadmanto

I have to say if he is upset with what I said then I feel sorry for him when his boss gets on his case.. :smileyhappy:

Plus I did not tell him not to post or come back. All I said he would get better help if he did the tutorials 1st

many times I tried to help newbie's just to get caught in a never ending explaining every icon every command so to make it easier he needs to do the Tutorials.

Now if he stated I read the tutorials but I still don't understand how this works then I would have gave him a sample and explained...

:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

James Letcher
2012 Factory Design Suite ( will not load 2013)
What happen to my Inventor :-(
*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 12 of 13 (136 Views)

08-31-2012 07:21 AM in reply to: jletcher

There ya go!  The smileys make all the difference!  :smileyvery-happy:

I'm just kidding!

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

Alumni
brian.kling
Message 13 of 13 (92 Views)

09-04-2012 03:05 AM in reply to: JDMather

BTW I reached out to Sam and he was able to find the proper tutorial, he's all set.

Thanks guys for offering to help and considering more supportive ways to approach those who may be asking for basic training when they should also turn to tutorials.

Brian Kling
Community Strategist
Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube