Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.AMP files

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
188 Views, 4 Replies

.AMP files

How can I use a .AMP (Autodesk Streamline Assembly file) ?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Get a Streamline account. Under the Web Menu.... pick Streamline. QBZ "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:406c89fc_1@newsprd01... > How can I use a .AMP (Autodesk Streamline Assembly file) ? > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Download the Streamline Express viewer from Autodesk's website. Browse Products, Streamline, Data & Downloads, Utilities & Drivers. There you will find the Streamline Viewer download and a description of the functionality. This is a great stand alone product that shows assembly structure, BOM, has measure and markup. Puts volo view to shame IMO. Try saving a presentaion file to .pnp. Compared with a published .avi the file size can be ~10x less. This is perfect for internal shop floor use. Works great with Vault too. Each time you check in an ipt, iam or ipn, the Vault can version a respective ptp, amp, or pnp. -- Brian Schanen Inventor Certified Expert MasterGraphics brian.schanen@masterg.com "Thaddeus" wrote in message news:406c89fc_1@newsprd01... > How can I use a .AMP (Autodesk Streamline Assembly file) ? > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Has the EULA been changed to allow non-registered users of Streamline to use the viewer? I dunno? It would be nice to hear from Adesk. QBZ "Brian Schanen" wrote in message news:406c8d3c_1@newsprd01... > Download the Streamline Express viewer from Autodesk's website. Browse > Products, Streamline, Data & Downloads, Utilities & Drivers. There you will > find the Streamline Viewer download and a description of the functionality. > This is a great stand alone product that shows assembly structure, BOM, has > measure and markup. Puts volo view to shame IMO. Try saving a presentaion > file to .pnp. Compared with a published .avi the file size can be ~10x less. > This is perfect for internal shop floor use. Works great with Vault too. > Each time you check in an ipt, iam or ipn, the Vault can version a > respective ptp, amp, or pnp.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Brian As I posted earlier this week ... the EULA says the following. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the Software only in conjunction with validly licensed copies of Autodesk Streamline for your internal use on computers owned or controlled by you. -- Kent Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "Brian Schanen" wrote in message news:406c8d3c_1@newsprd01... > Download the Streamline Express

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report