Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIP Beta

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
144 Views, 3 Replies

AIP Beta

I've downloaded the AIP Beta from the subsription website in order to evaluate it over AIS. All we have is AIS. So I installed AIP and for some reason none of the AIP functions are available. No, Stress analysis, Piping, or cabling . The only place I see reference to it, is on the help files main page, but when I click on it, it them nothing comes up? What gives? This just looks like regular inventor? Can anyone comment! John
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
erolland
in reply to: Anonymous

John,

You need to download the second part of the software near 400 mb (just have a look on your subscription AIP download page and read carrefully instractions) and after you have installed it you will have all the AIP fucntions.

Regards,

Eric ROLLAND
SARL DAVID Laurent
www.david-laurent.com
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks Eric, I guess I should read more carefully! John "erolland" wrote in message news:8435822.1090329112832.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > John, > > You need to download the second part of the software near 400 mb (just have a look on your subscription AIP download page and read carrefully instractions) and after you have installed it you will have all the AIP fucntions. > > Regards, > > Eric ROLLAND > SARL DAVID Laurent > www.david-laurent.com
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

All beta discussion should take place on the Beta Newsgroups, not here. -- Kent Keller http://www.KWiKMcad.com Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "John Donkers" wrote in message > Can anyone comment! > John > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report