Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 - Some Properties may be out of date.....

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
karthur1
1081 Views, 5 Replies

2015 - Some Properties may be out of date.....

I JUST saved my assembly file and checked everything back into Vault.  Closed the assembly and opened it again in Inventor.  When I right click on it to check it out.... it says "Some properties may be out of date.  Do you want to update properties?...."

Really?? I just saved it.

Dialog says "...Some..." could it be so kind and tell me which property is out of date??? or, better yet, why am I even seeing this dialog?

I know that I can suppress this and it will NEVER ask me this again, but I really don't like suppressing the dialogs.

Using Vault Pro 2015 and Inventor 2015.

Kirk

2014-05-22_1317.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
karthur1
in reply to: karthur1

Thanks to Don W.for the explaination.  I will just suppress this dialog and continue on.

Kirk

Message 3 of 6
D.Ponka

Is there a deleted post here? I would love to know the explanation.

Message 4 of 6
LT.Rusty
in reply to: D.Ponka

@D.Ponka wrote:

Is there a deleted post here? I would love to know the explanation.

Likewise.  I'm having some annoyances with this as well. 

Rusty

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
karthur1
in reply to: LT.Rusty

In trying to get an answer on this, I also logged a support case (Case ID:09618032).  What AD basically told me to do was to suppress the dialog so that it will never display.  It is some sort of conflict between Vault and Inventor when the file is opened, thus this prompt. They assured me that suppressing it would not cause any trouble and that is what I did.

I have not noticed any problems since doing this.

Hope that helps.

Kirk 

Message 6 of 6
D.Ponka

Thanks Kirk, that does help.

I wish there was an explanation from Autodesk on this dialog box and what is occuring.

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report