Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 task scheduler locks up

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
eman6398
607 Views, 3 Replies

2013 task scheduler locks up

It has done this a few times on me with different files. I am trying to migrate our library of parts. It will get to 76% complete and locks up. showing no memory in use and not building any memory in the task manger process. I set the options to skip unresolved and to not purge old versions. I have to kill the process and then stop the task to close it. I am having more trouble with 2013 in the first couple months than I did with all of 2012. too late to turn back now.

anybody else have this problem?

Dell t1700 Xeon 16 gb ram
Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA QUADRO K4000

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Can you send the task scheduler logs and if possible a copy of your 2012 library. I will send you a secure ftp for your to upload them.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 4
eman6398
in reply to: eman6398

so far I found that when Task schedular locks up, (memory use is 0%) I can end the process in my task manager and it will start another inventor automation process and continue untill the next lock up.

Dell t1700 Xeon 16 gb ram
Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA QUADRO K4000

Message 4 of 4
mikebelter
in reply to: eman6398

My Response is a bit old on this post, but better than starting a new thread.

I am experiencing the same behavior. I start the Task Scheduler migrating files, it goes for awhile, time is not predictable, and then it pauses. The only way to force it to continue is to end the Inventor.exe process through Task Manager. After ending the process Task Scheduler continues as if nothing happened.

It is not a crash and not really a freeze. No restart is required.

My system is:

Intel i5-2400 3.1GHz

Win 7 Pro 64Bit

6 Gb Ram

AMD Radeon HD6450

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report