Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom, pan, & browser

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
443 Views, 2 Replies

zoom, pan, & browser

Just upgraded PC to Windows7, installed Inventor 2011 64-bit and notice that when browser window is sized that a scroll bar appears, the mouse scroll & pan functions only manipulate the browser window. Have to re-size the browser eliminating need for scroll bar in it, and then the mouse scroll & pan functions operate the model or dwg view window. Never had this problem on old Operating Systems, or older versions on Inventor. Very annoying. Trying to locate the setting button for this, or is it a bug needing a patch installed. Any advice? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am running a Lenovo computer & mouse.

To fix this I went under the computer "control panel"; then "mouse"; Then tab "Lenovo"; Under this clicked on "Advanced properties"; Under advanced properties click on the "wheel" tab;  Then change the setting from “Enable Universal Scrolling” to “Use Microsoft Office 97 Scrolling Emulation Only”.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks a million Kdevri91. Saves me a lot of frustration. Regards, Dave Litton CAD Drafter QRP, Inc. 2307 Mercantile Dr. NE Leland, NC 28451 www.qrp-inc.com 910-371-0700 910-371-9055 fax

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report