Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
indalkar.dattatray
312 Views, 3 Replies

pls help

Hello,

I am facing small problem with inverter drafting. I am unable to show hidden line of pattern by direct selection of all object . I have to select one by one item from pattern.

In my drawing there is tie rod item (pls find attached file) i have shown hidden line of only this part . and i have to select all items one by one.

how can i avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

Datta Indalkar

With Warm Regards,
Datta Indalkar.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Datta,

So what you are saying is if you make the view a hidden line, these parts are not showing up.  That would indicate to me that the visibility of these parts is turned off.  Is that what you are needing to do individually is turn on the visibility?  Not sure why if the view is hidden line type, why they wouldn't show up by default.

What version are you running?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4

Dear Scott,

I am using inventor professional 2011 version.

I don,t have to create total view with hidden lines some of the parts i have to show with hidden lines.

I have to show only one part with hidden lines which i have created by pattern. Now the problem is that if i select all hidden line option

my views becomes very complicated to understand so i have to show some parts form the total view .( suppose i have to show only bolts and nuts with

hidden lines which are put on PC and created by pattern I have shown whole pattern object with hidden lines but there is no direct option to shon hidden lines. i have to go to pattern and have to select each part and then select hidden option .

It becomes very time taking task if there are number of objects in pattern.

I want to shown whole pattern with hidden line in signal click.

Thanks and regards,

Datta Indalkar

With Warm Regards,
Datta Indalkar.
Message 4 of 4

I get it.  I am thinking the only way to get specific components to show hidden lines is to do this through iLogic.

I personally do not know of a way other then how you are doing it.  Sorry!! Smiley Sad

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report