Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

place from content center dialog issue

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
weiloon
1170 Views, 23 Replies

place from content center dialog issue

HI

One of my customer is using Autodesk Inventor 2009, windows XP

He has a problem with the ''place from content center'' dialog, it suddenly missing all the content library from the dialog box but it worked fine on the day before this.

Please refer to the attachment

Any ideas why this should suddenly happen?

dotnet framework issue?

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Cadmanto
in reply to: cbenner

What is really interesting I find is that the OP has not responded at all.  Does anyone know if ANYTHING in this thread has solved HIS issue?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 22 of 24
cbenner
in reply to: Cadmanto
Message 23 of 24
ASCO-engineering
in reply to: cbenner

Hi,

Due to other processes that should not be interupted we have automatic updates disabled and we do this manually every now and then. It is a valid suggestion though, especially if you have custom startup routines on the server.

Thanks for the input,

Misha

Message 24 of 24
cbenner
in reply to: ASCO-engineering

@ASCO-engineering wrote:

Hi,

Due to other processes that should not be interupted we have automatic updates disabled and we do this manually every now and then. It is a valid suggestion though, especially if you have custom startup routines on the server.

Thanks for the input,

Misha

No problem, wish I could do more.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report