Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

middlelines disappear !! bug ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
qlt
121 Views, 2 Replies

middlelines disappear !! bug ?

hello all !
i have made ~150 middlelines for threaded holes in a *.idw and saved it ! now the half ones disappear i dont know why... and the other problem that i have is that some threaded holes have threadlines some not ! what is going on here ?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: qlt

could be graphics card related. Systems specs? Do
all the lines print despite not showing? Sounds like a big part/assembly, do you
really need to show that level of detail that you have to show all those holes
with their c-lines and threads? Maybe R6 would interest you with its automatic
centrelines.

--
K

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
hello
all ! have made ~150 middlelines for threaded holes in a *.idw and saved it
! now the half ones disappear i dont know why... and the other problem that i
have is that some threaded holes have threadlines some not ! what is going on
here ?
Message 3 of 3
qlt
in reply to: qlt

thx for answer! i dont think that it is the card (quadro 4 xgl700/xeon2,2/512MB) the assembly is a double "T" machinetable 4meters (with aprox. 200 threadholes). so i must draw the clines coz i want to make measures on them.
on print they are not here.
also a strange thing is that some threads are with threadlines some not but i dont know why! when i edit the holes they have absolute same "adjustment". when i make or delete a measure i must aprox. 2 sec wait before he has finished ! how could that be ? i dont have a slow machine and the part isnt that big.. in mechanical it was no prob.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report