Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line weight in display for drawings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
123 Views, 3 Replies

line weight in display for drawings

In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The plotted/printed weight is fine. thanks, Blair
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > thanks, > Blair > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application options>drawing "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. The > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > thanks, > > Blair > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thats the one that I was really looking for. thanks, Blair "Jimmy" wrote in message news:419514d2$1_2@newsprd01... > You can also change the visibility settings under tools>application > options>drawing > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > news:419511d3$1_1@newsprd01... > > Never mind I found it in Layers>ansi>visible. > > > > "Blair A. Stunder" wrote in message > > news:419510a7_2@newsprd01... > > > In IV9 during "Drawings" the line weight displayed on the screen is now > > > heavier than previous versions. Is there a setting that controls this. > The > > > plotted/printed weight is fine. > > > > > > thanks, > > > Blair > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums