Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inventor studio zoom

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
265 Views, 1 Reply

inventor studio zoom

hi there

im doing a simple video ( inventor studio ) of a part with the camera rotating around the object whilst zooming in on certain spots and then zooming out and then carrying on with the revolve around.

The 1st time I did it, it worked great. I snapped pics from the zoom I had set with the view cube and manual zoom and everything spun around and zoomed in accordingly.

Now when I tried a second time, the 1st zoom in worked great but after the following revolve, the next time I tried to zoom in on the part and create the camera shot, the zoom kept jumping back and is not taking the snap shot from where I place my view as I want it to be. I am new to inventor studio but something has got to be wrong as im doing the same thing that makes it work every other time.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I didnt know what to search for at first but now I have found what others are experiencing that is the same as what I am experiencing.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/Inventor-Studio-Unintended-zoom-out-when-pressing-quo...

But still no fix!

Its useless without this fix

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report