Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

empty content centre 2008

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
596 Views, 8 Replies

empty content centre 2008

Cannot open content Centre in inventor 2008. Can someone please tell me what's going on. I read some posts but no solution

1-Tried to configure content Centre libraries in project, but it failed (there is a problem encountered while communicating with the server. Please check the network connection and server status.)
2-I loaded Autodesk vault and tried to log in (error: WSB 2163: MIME header field contains invalid character) i have attached a pic
3-tried to reload the content centre (error: importing library failed)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
lydia.lin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi George,

Is it the first time you installed Inventor 2008 and then encounter this issue? Or it works Ok before?

I am asking for more info to dig it.

Lydia
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Hi Lydia

I installed inventor 2008 back in March 08. Because I created my own personnal library over the years, I rarely enter the Content Centre. Sometimes I access it to include new parts. I was aware of this problem about a month ago and was not as concerned. Now I need it.
Message 4 of 9
lydia.lin

This sounds like there may be a problem with IIS or WSE on the machine.
What do you see when you point your web-browser at
http://localhost/AutodeskDM/Services/SecurityService.asmx ?

Lydia
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

I have attached a web shot for you to view. When I browse each section it shows witten programs. I can access all
Would it be just as easy to remove and reinstall inventor 2008 without inventor 11. Originally, I installed 2008 to work side by side with R11.
Message 6 of 9
lydia.lin

OK, that's what you are supposed to see. I was expecting some kind of error, which might give more detail about the "WSE2163: MIME header field
contains invalid character" you are seeing.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what is going wrong. I recommend you open a support call with your reseller.

Lydia
Message 7 of 9
shastu

This may or may not be the issue, but its worth taking a look at. Make sure your LAN settings for your internet are set correctly. You don't want to use a proxy server for your LAN. So if that option is checked, uncheck it. Then reboot your machine and try to connect again.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

My LAN settings are fine
Message 9 of 9
kstate92

This is a total shot in the dark, but does running the Autodeks Server Diagnostic Tool turn up anything?
KState92
Inventor Professional 2020
AutoCAD Mechanical 2022.0.1
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1903
Core i7-8700 32 GB Ram
Quadro P2000

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report