Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable visibility on all sketches under Assemb.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sinus19
9837 Views, 4 Replies

disable visibility on all sketches under Assemb.

Is there anyway that i can disable visibilty for ALL of the sketches under an assembly in a Assembly Layout? I have multiple assemblies (sub -assemblies) that im putting together into one finale assembly and everytime i unhide a sub-assembly, ALL of the sketches in it apear visible so then i have to painstakenly go throught every sketch and hide it. It takes for ever!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BLHDrafting
in reply to: sinus19

While not a permanent fix toggling the sketches on/off with F10 works. See this blog for more.

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 3 of 5
streharg
in reply to: BLHDrafting

In Inventor, go to view tab, object visibility, and uncheck sketches for 2D and 3D.

Hope that's what you're looking for.

Greg

PDSU 2016
4790K, 32 Gb ram, GTX 960 ...
Fancy HP LCD
🙂
Message 4 of 5
sinus19
in reply to: streharg

Sweeeeet!! thanks guys!

Message 5 of 5
dziner4u2
in reply to: streharg

What if I don't want ALL sketches visibility, just the skeletons of all my frames. If I make the frame assemblies invisible and back to visible, those daggon sketches keep showing up. Could someone explain to me why the program requires me to manually hide those sketches everytime ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report