Inventor General Discussion

Valued Contributor
Terry__Close
Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)
Accepted Solution

content centre-bolts and washers

129 Views, 2 Replies
08-08-2012 04:30 AM

I have some members in my frame generator model which i have used the Hole feature.I used a ANSI Metric M Profile size 14 thread hole (11.836mm) in the members of the frame generator model.The flat metal bar being bolted to the frame generated model has a 12mm sized Hole.How do i select the correct size Washer & Bolt from the Content Centre to match the correct ANSI Metric M Profile size 14 thread hole (11.836mm) and 12mm Hole ?

Cheers

Terry

*2013*

*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)

Re: content centre-bolts and washers

08-08-2012 05:26 AM in reply to: Terry__Close

Terry,

What I have found is once you have the bolt placed iof you go back to CC and select the washer and hover over the location where you are placing it, it automatically detects the size for you.  But if for some reason it doesn't give you the correct size you can place it then RC on it in the browser and select "Change size".

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Valued Contributor
Terry__Close
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: content centre-bolts and washers

08-08-2012 05:35 AM in reply to: Cadmanto

Thanks Scott

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube