Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

border made for A4 sheet,now i Need for A3,A2 sheet

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
viveksriramr
2491 Views, 3 Replies

border made for A4 sheet,now i Need for A3,A2 sheet

i made new borde for A4 sheet and now when i am shifting to A3 Or A1, border remains same as A4 sheet size only changing.kindly reffer the  image attached.Kindly solve

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jletcher
in reply to: viveksriramr

You would have to make a border for each size. Then if you want them to change automaticaly you will have to write some ilogic code to do this.

Message 3 of 4
JDMather

If you don't need for it to be fully automatic - the solution could be as simple as double clicking on the correct boarder in the Drawing Resources>Borders to change after-the-fact of creating or editing the sheet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
SBix26

In your border definition, you can dimension the border from the sheet corners.  This will allow it to stretch with the sheet size, as long as you don't mind

Since we stick pretty close to the ASME standards, though, which have differing border widths for different sheet sizes, we are not able to take advantage of this.  We have five different border definitions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report