Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bolt connection generator

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
tmulligan
338 Views, 5 Replies

bolt connection generator

I get as far as defining start plane, hole, and end plane but when i click to add fastner it grays out and nothing happens.

TIA

Tom

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
luiww
in reply to: tmulligan

Have a look at this attachment and see if you can find the missing link yourself.  Otherwise, upload your assembly and we can have a look at it.

Message 3 of 6
tmulligan
in reply to: luiww

I spent about an hour trying to figure this out and have not idea what to look for. What are all the files I need to send for you to take a look?

Message 4 of 6
cbenner

The first question I would ask is what version of Inventor are you using?  The second is, are you sure you have the Content Center loaded, and all the paths to it established in your Options tab?  Is this a Vault setup?

These are all important to narrow down why you are greyed out.

Message 5 of 6
tmulligan
in reply to: cbenner

Running 2012, not vault, content center is loaded but under projects  => folder option => content center files is pointing to a folder called **content center files\2012\ but nothing there.

Message 6 of 6
cbenner

Try this:  Tools\Add Ins... look to see that Content Center is loaded (Startup/Loaded).

So, no Vault... then you have Desktop Content Center?  Under Options\Files do you have a path set up for CC files?

32812.JPG

32812-2.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report