Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apply a texture which inventor does not contains

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nicu_bogd
1216 Views, 2 Replies

apply a texture which inventor does not contains

hello. i want to apply this texture to a solid (image below). i don't find exactly this kind of texture into inventor, so is there any way to do that? is it posible to add into inventor my own textures? what should i do?

and another problem (offtopic): when i downloaded student versions programs long time ago, i had into a list into my account on autodesk.com all the programs i downloaded and its code keys required for instalation of that software. now i don't find that list containing all the programs that i downloaded becouse i need some code keys of some of that programs. the interface of autodesk.com website looks different from last time when i logged in (at least 1 year ago). where can i find that list of programs? sorry for bad english.

raendel.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: nicu_bogd

@nicu_bogd wrote:
... all the programs i downloaded and its code keys required for instalation of that software.....

Go back to the student community and start the process as though you were going to download the software again.
You will be emailed the same Serial Number information that you had before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
stefaanboel
in reply to: nicu_bogd

Hi,

Yes you can create your own texures if you like. Just create a new material and add a texture to it.

But for what you want, you can also use a bumpmap. The required one can be downloaded from my website:

http://www.inventorwizard.be/textures/bumpmap/index.html (Metal Knurl)

If this is the solution, push the solution button Smiley Wink (and maybe some kudos)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report