Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire Run List Table

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
alclark2
695 Views, 1 Reply

Wire Run List Table

Hello,

I am making a wire run list for a harness.  I selected my .cfg file in report generator, made the table, inserted the table into my drawing, everything showed up.  The only problem is my pin name for some of the connectors are 1-5, 5-2, 12-1 18-3, etc.  In the column, for any pine name that looks like a date (1-1 thru 31 to 12-thru 31) the column read it as a date and outputs it as 1/1/2012.  for those over 12, 13-1, they work fine because there are only 12 months. 

Dose anyone know how to fix this?  I assume it is a .cfg error, i checked it in Inventor and the units day NONE, not date, yet it is still displaying as date.  Currently the only solution I have is to edit the table after it is made.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bkelly12
in reply to: alclark2

Sounds like a spreadsheet issue column needs to be a general number not a date.  I'm not sure as I haven't used this feature but just in the type of issue I've seen before in other instances.

Hope this helps!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report