Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiki Help down?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
cbenner
703 Views, 9 Replies
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
cwhetten
in reply to: cbenner

Seems to be OK for me.  I didn't try looking around in the help, but I was able to load up the 'front page'.

Cameron Whetten
Inventor 2012

Message 3 of 10

I got the same error when I tried to directly access WikiHelp but if I googled "Autodesk Wikihelp ..." and then type in the problem I am able to open specific pages and then from there I am able to use the search function to find other info.

Message 4 of 10

I can google a search string and it WILL take me to wiki, but then as soon as I try to change to the 2013 help files.... it crashes out.  Maybe I just shouldn't do that eh?

Message 5 of 10

Not sure if it will work for you but I had to refresh the page before I could change the year. Worked for me but who knows.

Message 6 of 10
Cadmanto

Chris,

I can get in with out any issues.  You aren't the first to ask this question.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Wikihelp-access/td-p/3841934

Seems to be an on/off thing.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 7 of 10
cbenner
in reply to: Cadmanto

Thanks, Scott.  I don't visit it a lot anyway, since it really isn't all that helpful most of the time.  I've been playing around with trying to get in so long today, that I forgot what I was trying to look up!  😄

Sorry,... slow day.  Looking for some trouble to get into.  Once again trying to find a way to force Inventor to do something it was never intended to do.  More to follow only if I succeed.  😉

Message 8 of 10
dan_inv09

I have to hit F1 a couple of times and then close out the error messages. Usually the third time I get it. It's been like that for months. It's okay once I get it otherwise I'd post a picture of the error.

Message 9 of 10
mrattray
in reply to: dan_inv09

Maybe this is a good time to post this link: http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com/2011/04/where-are-inventor-2012-tutorial-and.html

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Tags (1)
Message 10 of 10
cbenner
in reply to: mrattray

Thanks for sharing Mike, I did know where these were.  I just didn't want to download all of that to look for one little thing.

Although, with wiki acting goofy again today, I'm beginning to rethink that.... although I would download the 2013 if I went that route.

Good time to post it though, for others reading this who didn't know you COULD download the help files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report