Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We should be live now

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
169 Views, 9 Replies

We should be live now

Welcome back 8^) -- Kent Assistant Moderator Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there a way to "Clear new mesages" like we could with the old interface?

MechMan
Message 3 of 10
xavierl

I also would like to be able to cancel new msgs.
every single msg in 10 pages is new now|||
regards
frans x liebenberg
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

Testing - and yes I will delete my test! Anne Kent Keller wrote: > > Welcome back 8^) > > -- > Kent > Assistant Moderator > Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

I would like to know how to clear them too.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Unfortunately right now there is no way. I beieve it is in the plans for the future.
Message 7 of 10
tbrack

Might add a 'Back to Topic Index' hyperlink at the bottom of a discussion thread page so we don't have to scroll all the way back up. Or make it one of those 'floating' ones that follows along as you page through.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

If you hit the back button on the toolbar you will not get rid the red NEW on the topic. But if you pick Back to Topic the red New is removed from the Topic.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

You mean there's no way to delete posts right now? ;-) "KentKeller" wrote in message news:28581793.1071513217741.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Unfortunately right now there is no way. I beieve it is in the plans for the future.
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

No I didn't say that 8^) There is just no way to clear all the unread tags. -- Kent "Ron Crain" wrote in message news:3fde2598$1_7@statler... > You mean there's no way to delete posts right now? 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report