Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Bug/Glitch after save as JPEG

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
rmerlob
587 Views, 9 Replies

Visual Bug/Glitch after save as JPEG

My inventor crashed while doing a Save as.. Jpeg, now my coordinate sistem indicator looks bigger than normal (photo 2) and indicators in drawings and modeling enviroments now look bigger and pixelated, (see photo 1 and 3 where im selecting a centerline and dimension respectively).

As you can see, the icons dont dinamcally size according to my zoom, so if youre viewing the dimension from a wide zoom angle, it will get covered completely with the green dots, it was working fine before that crash. (Small and scaling icons with good resolution)

System is an hp z600 workstation, no amount of reboots have helped remedy the issue, can anyone think of something i could try?

Thanks,

RM

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
rmerlob
in reply to: rmerlob

Additionally sketch constraints look like the attached picture and i did find the Constraint and DOF symbol scale, curiously it was changed to 1.6 but after changing it to 1, it had no effect on any of the problems Ive been seeing.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Have you tried a repair install?

Message 4 of 10
rmerlob

Thanks how do i repair install? you mean by inserting my PDSU 2013 flash drive, will the autorun provide a ´´repair´´ option?

In the meantime heres another example showing huge sketch dimensions, plane selection circles and a work point, funny thing is the dimensions and coordinate system resolution resolution does get scaled so it doesnt look all that bad, theyre still double the size they normally are.

Thanks,

RM

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Go to control panel, add/remove programs, select Uninstall/Change and when the installation comes up you can select Repair,

Message 6 of 10
rmerlob
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion, but it didnt help.

Mb something else you can think of?

Message 7 of 10
ampster401

Although I don't recall this ever happening with Autodesk software, I've seen where other graphic intensive programs such as games have crashed a pc leaving the monitor resolution set to something other than what it was set to before the crash.

Have you checked to see if your monitor resolution is something other than what you prefer?

Message 8 of 10
rmerlob

The general resolution of the pc is fine (1920x1080) and most of inventor looks fine too, it´s just those graphics components.

I just tryed reinstalling inventor, nothing.

I did a clean install for video drivers, nothing.

This is driving me insane please help

Message 9 of 10
rmerlob

If it helps, loggin in as a different user fixes the problem.

Below is a comparison, left is what I´m getting using my regular user name, right is both how it used to look and how it looks now using a different user name to log into the pc.

Message 10 of 10
ampster401

maybe have your Windows profile reset/recreated by your IT dept.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report