Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing options??

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
caleb_eng
211 Views, 2 Replies

Viewing options??

So, I was placing a mate constraint in an assembly and then the program zoomed in, a lot.  I have zoomed out a lot and panned in all sorts of directions but I have not been able to find the parts again.  Is there anyway I can get back to seeing the parts?  I've already tried going to the home view (obviously) but I still don't see the parts there.  (btw, I have Inventor 2013)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi caleb_eng,

You might be able to just click the Home button on the VIew Cube (looks like a house) to get you back on track.

Autodesk Inventor View Cube.png

Also if one part was flung out in "space" causing you not to be able to zoom in enough using the View Cube, then you can just select the parts in the browser and then rightclick and choose Find In Window. This might help you find which one is "out in space", and then you can likely just cut (CTRL + X) and then use the Home button on the view cube to zoom in on the other parts, and then paste (CTRL +V).

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Message 3 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: caleb_eng

autodesk.png

2nd way to pick your views... Zoom all, zoom window, also can set your shade levels ..and various over options to pick from

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report