Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
iarmesto
301 Views, 2 Replies

View problem

Hi, i´m new here and i have a question.

I´m working with a big assembly and after a change in a part (in a pipeline), the view of the assem. changed. When i press frontal or any view in the viewcube the camera goes very far away from the assem. I can´t locate what part went far, i think because the problem comes from a pipe line, maybe it´s a workplane or something like that (which is inside the pipe and therefore i can´t select it). It´s very uncomfortable working like this. Any help will be appreciated.

Sorry if i´m not very clear but english is not mi native language.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Cadmanto
in reply to: iarmesto

Welcome!!!  Smiley Happy

Yes, I would agree that it is probably the fact that you are working on a pipe line.

One thing you can look into would be Levels of Detail.

This would allow you to turn certain components within your assembly on/off

to make it easier to maneuver around.

This command might help you as well.

view.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 3
iarmesto
in reply to: Cadmanto

I think you are right,the way to go is with level of deatils. Unfortunately i haven´t done it already, but for the next proyect i will. The solution i found was to change a setting in viewcube options, i turned off the adjust view when changing view option. It´s a half solution but it works for now, the real solution is what you said but in this proyect i wound´t be able to do it.

Thanks for your time Cadmanto!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report