Inventor General Discussion

Contributor
dfitting
Message 1 of 2 (422 Views)

VBA to Export the file as pdf and save a copy of dwg to the same location

422 Views, 1 Replies
05-24-2013 03:06 PM

When I am done with a dwg, I am having to eport the file to a pdf to a certain location and then I am saving the file with Ctrl + S and then in windows I am copying and pasting the dwg file to where I saved the pdf to.

I am wondering if there is a way to create a vba where I can do them both at the same time?

*Expert Elite*
Mark_Wigan
Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)

Re: VBA to Export the file as pdf and save a copy of dwg to the same location

05-25-2013 08:08 PM in reply to: dfitting

have a look in the customisation part of the forums... you will also see that there are several add-ins that you could get from the autodesk apps exchange.

best regards,
- Mark

PDSU 2014 Windows 7, 64bit. (please consider Kudos or Tag as Solved if your issue is sorted)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube