Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBA error in Inventor 2012 after MS Office 2010 updates July 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
CadUser46
276 Views, 3 Replies

VBA error in Inventor 2012 after MS Office 2010 updates July 2014

Very similar to this thread but re-registering the ocx files was a temporary fix.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-General/VBA-error-in-Inventor-2012-after-MS-Office-2007-updat...

The problem was first reported to me on the 13th.  IT rolled out some updates over that weekend as shown in the attachment.  Has anyone else experienced any problems and found a permenant (at least until the next MS updates) solution?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2010 Certified Professional
Currently using 2023 Pro
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CadUser46
in reply to: CadUser46

Following up on this i applied the suggested fix from

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2687441

One machine i did manually the other i used the batch file.  They have both stuck for three days so im inclined to distribute it as a fix (at least until the next windows updates).

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently using 2023 Pro
Message 3 of 4
CadUser46

FYI.  Confirmed as NOT a bulletproof solution.  Still have one machine that does not work.

Currently using 2023 Pro
Message 4 of 4
CadUser46

More and more machines keep falling back to the same error so the linked solution is definitaley not 100% solid.

Can ayone suggest anything else?

I have attached a pic of the vba references.  Its 99% likely all these machines use the standard coporate W7 x64 image with the standard MS OFfice 32bit 2010 professional plus install.

Currently using 2023 Pro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report