Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Color Scheme

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
cadcamm99
569 Views, 3 Replies

User Color Scheme

I am using Inventor 2012.  Is there any way to create my own color scheme or edit the current one?  I am using Winter Night and I like that one.  However, when I select lines in sketch, the selected color is almost the same as the sketch color and it makes it hard to see which lines I have selected.

I want the selected color to be different.  Any way to change this permanently without picking a different color scheme?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: cadcamm99

http://opendesignproject.org/2010/09/02/creating-a-new-application-color-scheme-in-autodesk-inventor...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
cadcamm99
in reply to: mcgyvr

Cool it works.  Thanks. 

Message 4 of 4
cadcamm99
in reply to: mcgyvr

I changed the selection color for Drafting to a bright Pink.  However it is still Green.  Why am I not getting Pink?  They only time I get Pink is when I Retrieve dimensions and select the ones I need.  Otherwise I get green.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report