Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Component

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
batone79
959 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to Create Component

Hi, first sorry for my english, now a have a typical error to insert in my assambly a item from my content center, reciveing a erro like "unable to create component", i´m looking for a solution inside forums and find a solution but didn´t work for me, the solution watched and did for me as deleted of the content folder "CACHE" in my computer C:/....all users/inventor..../cache.

I use AI2009 with SP1.

Where is the problem?. What can i do, delete all families from content center and upload again?.
Thanks!.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mflayler2
in reply to: batone79

Sounds like your Content Center cannot find the standard template or you modified the standard template. If you remove them or remove materials from the Standard template I often see this problem occur.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 3 of 5
MCM195860

I cannot save cc part as a custom part in some projects, but in some other project work. i use inventor 2012.

Message 4 of 5
office

I have the same problem with Inventor 2011 on windows 8. I had also read other posts and nothing works. Only "features" from category view could be placed in asembly. What is the solution?

Message 5 of 5
office
in reply to: office

Yes some guys had solved the problem. It works in my case as well. In regional language and region format options in windows should be replaced with English (US).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report