Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tube and Pipe problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
lis_wang
832 Views, 6 Replies

Tube and Pipe problem

When I Populate Route, I do not know why the styles of Tube and Pipe I selected is different from the list in the browser. And the other problem is the diameter of weld neck flange is different from the pipe OD. Please see the attached screen shot and assembly file.

Please help me to solve the above problems.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
lis_wang
in reply to: lis_wang

Any suggestion? It looks like very few user use Tube and Pipe design.

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
lis_wang

Is there anyboby who knows tube and pipe design?

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
marshallw

In relation to the size, was the style edited before use? (see Attachment)

Mark

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional
Autodesk Inventor Certified Instructor
Message 5 of 7
lis_wang
in reply to: marshallw

Dear Mark

Thanks for yor reply. Yes, I edited the style and change the size as 4", but it cannot reflect to new size (4"). Please see the screen short attached.

I went through the tutorial of Tube and Pipe and I can change the size for the tutorial file. But mine cannot change the size. Could you please try changing the size of mine?

Thanks  

Message 6 of 7
-Aaron-

Activate your Route01 and then see what T&P style is active.  The screenshot you show (in your first attachment) has only the parent assembly of the route active.  The T&P style you've highlighted will have no effect on the T&P style of the ROUTE itself.  Make sure you have the correct style active when you are in Route Mode...

EDIT: The attached is from one of the Autodesk's employees, Nicolas Xu, sorry if the name is misspelled.  This has some good tips for T&P...

-Aaron-
Formerly ASI_Aaron
i7-6700k
ASUS Z170-AR
Gigabyte GTX 970
16gb RAM
512gb Samsung 950 Pro
Message 7 of 7
lis_wang
in reply to: -Aaron-

Really appreciate you help. I know where is my mistake. I changed the pipe size in Run01 instead of Route01.

Thank you very much 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report