I'm having a strange problem with a flexible hose route, as the title says the route is "turning back on itself".
See image "route_problem" for a close up in the actual machine and "route_problem2" for a view of the route on its own with an indication of how it should be.
The strange part is that in the first run (the one ending in ".gesloten") everything worked fine and as expected, but in this new run it's behaving as seen in the images.
If i make a new route in the ".gesloten" run then it works normally again but in the other run it won't.
Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here or any suggestions on how to fix this?
I don't suppose you could post the actual files here,.. or something similar that duplicates the error?
Seeing as the hoses are added at the top level assembly, which is the entire machine, i can't add the files.
I tried duplicating the problem in a smaller simplified assembly, but i couldn't get the same problem to show.
Which leads me to believe there might be something "broken" in my original file...
(also, even if i could recreate the problem, i'm unsure how to attach my custom hose and fitting content libraries...)
I decided to start over and i copied the first (working) run into my new T&P assembly.
Creating the 2nd (".open") run in the new file doesn't give me any problems, so i'm just gonna continue from here.
I'll try to attach a pack-n-go from just the T&P assembly with the ".gesloten" and ".open" runs so people can have a look at that at least, even though it's missing all the connections and routing workpoints.
(the files are 13mb altogether, around 10mb zipped, so i need a place to upload them)