Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's Inventor problem number 2

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
inventorsucks
286 Views, 2 Replies

Today's Inventor problem number 2

Frame generator is not allowing me to simply flip a channel, it will go threw the motions (so to speak) but will not give me the OK, button to click on the only way i found around this is to change the family and then go back, problem is that creates a whole new part.

any suggestions as to what i can do here

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blair
in reply to: inventorsucks

I would check to make sure you have all the Service Packs and updates for the service packs install for your version of Inventor and Vault if you are using it..never had this problem with F-G since it was included with Inventor. You should be able to adjust the position with the radio buttons and angle. From your other post it would seem to either an install problem or a training issue.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 3
cbenner
in reply to: inventorsucks

Is there any way you can post your assembly here?  Or give us a video or screen shots?  it's hard to tell what's really happening from just the description.  What version of Inventor is this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report