brandonherrer14
Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)
Accepted Solution

Title Block Question

263 Views, 2 Replies
06-06-2012 03:26 PM

Dear Forum,

Really quick question...

When i make a drawing in inventor, in the Title Block, it says the title of the saved document in the Drawing No. section. So what i am saying is how do i get the title of the saved document out of the drawing number section and either delete it or get it in the Title section.

Thank You,

Brandon

P.S. There is a photo belowInventor tittle block problem snipping.JPG

*Expert Elite*
Curtis_Waguespack
Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: Title Block Question

06-06-2012 03:36 PM in reply to: brandonherrer14

Hi brandonherrer14,

It depends on how your title block is set up, but if you right-click on the top node in the browser of your drawing and choose iProperties, you can look on the Project tab for the Part Number field. If you see the offending text there, then just delete it and all should be well.

But if it's not there then you will want to open the model and right-click on the top node in the browser and choose iProperties. Then look on the Project tab for the Part Number field and remove remove/change the part number as needed.

Basically your title block reads information form the iProperties of either the drawing itself or the model that you place in the drawing.

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

Active Contributor
brandonherrer14
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: Title Block Question

06-06-2012 05:43 PM in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Your great. Thank you for all your help.

Best of Luck,

Brandon

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube