Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block Editing: Missing Options?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pkarolyi
133 Views, 3 Replies

Title Block Editing: Missing Options?

I would like to see the scale in the title block displayed and updated as the scale in the drawing view is modified. The problem is that when I go to the Browser and Expand Sheet:1 and Right click on the title block inserted (ANSI-Large), the "Edit Prompted Values" option is not listed. (The only options available are Delete, Edit Definition and How to..). So as of now the scale block within the title block is empty. What's the deal?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pkarolyi

Have you added the a Prompted Entry to the titleblock definition? If there is no prompted
Entry's then it won't let you edit them.

--
Kent
Assistant Moderator
Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"pkarolyi" wrote in message news:f18caeb.-1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> I would like to see the scale in the title block displayed and updated as the scale in
the drawing view is modified. The problem is that when I go to the Browser and Expand
Sheet:1 and Right click on the title block inserted (ANSI-Large), the "Edit Prompted
Values" option is not listed. (The only options available are Delete, Edit Definition and
How to..). So as of now the scale block within the title block is empty. What's the deal?
Message 3 of 4
pkarolyi

Is this the case for a Standard Title block as well? (In otherwords, a standard title block will not accomodate the scale in a drawing/view until you have added it)?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Maybe look into the iProperties tool from Patrick
http://hjem.get2net.dk/opad/

--
Kent
Assistant Moderator
Autodesk Discussion Forum Moderator Program

"pkarolyi" wrote in message news:f18caeb.1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb...
> Is this the case for a Standard Title block as well? (In otherwords, a standard title
block will not accomodate the scale in a drawing/view until you have added it)?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report