Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Anthony
Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
Accepted Solution

Text alignment will not change

221 Views, 3 Replies
01-10-2013 03:29 AM

I cannot change the leader text position to be aligned next to the leader line, the text is positioned offset from the line, how do I correct this please ? See attached image

Anthony Goodwin ~ Cad Manager/Senior Designer
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013 SP2 64-Bit Edition
Windows 7 HP Z400, Intel Xeon W3550 3.07GHz
12.0GB RAM, ATI FirePro V4800 (FireGL)
*Expert Elite*
sam_m
Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

Re: Text alignment will not change

01-10-2013 04:18 AM in reply to: Anthony

double click on the leader to bring up the text box and then click the middle button in the vertical alignment to make it in-line with the leader.

leader.jpg

*edit* - also check you don't have a line-break/enter after your text, which can make it "float" higher than desired at times.

----------
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
but please understand that the solution may not be the answer you're wanting to hear...

If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love :smileyvery-happy:

Lithium - helping nntp users with mania, depression and headaches
Anthony
Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

01-10-2013 04:24 AM in reply to: sam_m

Hi, thanks for you reply, my text editor does not appear to have this option in it, not sure why this is, I have tried changing this in the styles editor but it will not change the text alignemnt.

Anthony
Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)

01-15-2013 05:58 AM in reply to: Anthony

I have now fixed this error, I had ESKD support add-in loaded into my IV environment which was restricting the options available under the text editor. I have now changed it load behavior and the annotation editor is working fine.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube