Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in Template

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BeKirra
362 Views, 3 Replies

Table in Template

Q1

In a drawing template (IDW), how to create a table with 10 columns that headings are predefined?

So I can fill out the table when I start a new project.

Q2

How to make a copy of table in the same IDW? - The Copy-Paste mothed doen't work.

Thanks in advance

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
blair
in reply to: BeKirra

Here's a good way to do it: https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/5beb5fb1-f8d2-4009-9b84-efe04ed19f82

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 4
BeKirra
in reply to: blair

Thanks for you reply.

But how to...

Q2
How to make a copy of table in the same IDW? - The Copy-Paste mothed doen't work.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 4 of 4
coreyparks
in reply to: BeKirra

Right click and copy, create new sheet or start new IDW, paste to new sheet/IDW location, right click on newly pasted table and copy, goto sheet where you want copy placed and paste there.  I don't know why it doesn't allow you to paste directly in the same sheet, but I never use tables.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report