Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TASK SCHEDULER WONT OPEN HELP!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rbarnhill8138
452 Views, 5 Replies

TASK SCHEDULER WONT OPEN HELP!

when i try and open task scheduler it comes up with some wierd error message. see attatched file to see error message, Inventor is closed, i got this computer brand new and inventor 13 was the first autodesk product installed one it (no previous versions) im stumped... any suggestions welcome. please and thank you 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
scottmoyse
in reply to: rbarnhill8138

this is a weird one

have you tried restarting your pc since this post?

i assume you have launched inventor already?

have you tried any repair installs?

do you have all windows & autodesk updates installed?

do you have admin rights?

was UAC & anti virus disabled during installation?

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 6

i have restarted my computer several times, i work for a company, i am on a network. our tech guy installed it i assume he knows what hes doing and followed the directions to a t. when i get back to work on monday ill see if i have the updates. oh and im working with the tech guy on this and he has given me full admin acess and it still came up with the same error message. thank you for your help

Message 4 of 6
scottmoyse

Have you figured it out yet? It looks like something you will need to work on with your reseller/autodesk support.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 5 of 6

thank you so much for your help, but no unfortunatley i didnt figure it out, and im so slammed right now i dont have time to figure it out, so i just decided to stay late one evening and convert the 200 idw files to dwg files one by one. it was worth it tho, i dont have the guys on the floor calling every five seconds saying print this print that etc... thank you again for your help sir.

Message 6 of 6
TCPeanut

My company is going through a similar problem.  It seems to have happened after we installed the new Office products.  I'm not sure, but we'll be checking in to that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report