Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Autodesk

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
TrondHøiberg5287
350 Views, 4 Replies

Subscription Autodesk

I am no longer able to log on to subscription center. When i enter the page its totally blank. It does not matter if i use IE9, Firefox or Opera. I have reinstalled java og cleared cache but no success. I logged on to a server and tried there but with same ressult. I tried to reset IE and connect the various plugins again. Then i relaoaded webpage and still its blank. Very frustrating and i am no longer able to log into the subscription center. This is causing me some problems because i need to upgrade Vault to 2013 so that i can start use Inventor 2013 that i have just received on a USB stick. Am i the only one that has this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I am able to see the Vault 2013 download fine in subscription center.

Regards,

James Lovell
Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz,QUADRO RTX 4000, 1TB CORSAIR MP600 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe
Product Design & Manufacturing Collection
Message 3 of 5

Well, thats very good for you 🙂 My problem is that i cannot see anything at all. We have tried from several computers now and allwith same ressult. Windows 7 64 and 32 bit, all with IE9. It seems to me that the problem is eighter related to my account or it can be that Autodesk has a problem server side.

Message 4 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: TrondHøiberg5287

Autodesk has been having problems for days with the subscription site, and with logins.  My password, for example, needs to be reset every time I log in.  And, after 3 days of trying I still am unable to download the upgrades to 2013... waiting on a stick drive.

Message 5 of 5
TrondHøiberg5287
in reply to: cbenner

I have lifted it to Autodesk support because i think its something they have to look into. Thanks for your help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report