Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub assy will not change from inseperable

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jlackey4740
130 Views, 0 Replies

Sub assy will not change from inseperable

Hello all,

I have a sub assy inside another sub assy, and I am trying to make it normal in the BOM so I can see the individual parts in my top level drawing parts list. The structure of the top level is this: top level assy, "upper" sub assy, "mid" sub assy, and "lower" sub assy. The sub assy that I need to make normal is a handle sub assy the is placed in the "upper" sub assy. Now, normally, since we use a vault system, the only way to do this is to check out the "upper" and handle sub assy, open the BOM for the "upper" and change the handle from inseperable to normal, however, it is not working this time. When I click the drop down and change it to normal, it goes right back to inseperable as soon as I click anywhere else. I have also tried opening the handle assy, going to tools menu, document settings, and BOM tab, but it is listed as normal there, so I know that's not it either. I've also tried to just change it in the top level assy, but nothing. I'm completely stumped on this one. Any one have any ideas on this?

TIA,
J Lackey
XP PRO SP2
INTEL CORE 2
2.66GHz 3.25GB RAM
INV 2008 SP 3
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report