Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase assistance

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
eveylynne
361 Views, 4 Replies

Showcase assistance

I've created a short video (.a3s) of a large Inventor file (.iasm), and want to create an .mov.
I try to publish the movie locally, and nothing happens.  I've closed & reopened Showcase, and IV isn't open at all, and I've also tried to publish in different file formats, and it hasn't made a difference yet.

I've included a screen shot of my settings.

Any suggestions?  

Post script:
can publish jpgs/images.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: eveylynne

When you have your Showcase (a3s) file open and you press (T), do you get any saved "shots"? You need to create your save shots and "to-from's" in order to publish a movie.

Also check that you have all the latest SP's installed, ShowCase 2013 should be on SP3

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
eveylynne
in reply to: blair

I do have 8 shots, and they play just fine.  I updated to SP3 over lunch.

I still can't get it to save.

Message 4 of 5
blair
in reply to: eveylynne

try opening the "watch" sample shipped with ShowCase and try publishing a movie.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 5 of 5

If you have shots and are not part of the Storyboard then it will not work. So you can select the option Create movie of All Shots Together. But the test with the Watch is the best start.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report