Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat Seperator

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
B-WILLS
954 Views, 1 Reply

Repeat Seperator

I am working on a drawing using Inventor and it keeps closing on me. I have noticed that in the model history if I try and right click on the problematic item to delete it a red box shows up with Repeat Seperator next to it. If I try and do anything with this option my drawing closes.  Also the Repeat Seperator appears on the part level, but only in the exploded presentation of the part.There is no issue with the actual assembly. What do I do?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Cadmanto
in reply to: B-WILLS

Well, knowing this is a three year old post, welcome to the forum I guess.  Smiley Tongue

I found this after a co-worker asked me what this was? 

Seperator.JPG

Never seen it before I told him.  When I asked him what he did just prior knowing that the "Repeat..." is for just that, repeat the command you just executed.  He said he had done a copy design in Vault and called up the drawing.  Then RC'd on the model in the drawing and got what is shown above.  Typically my experiance has been when no previous command has been initiated, the repeat at the top of the RC menu is greyed out.

Anyone else seen this and have an explaination?

I know he has carried on and not experienced any hickups.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report