Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstalling Inventor 2014 Student

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
rickduley
455 Views, 5 Replies

Reinstalling Inventor 2014 Student

I tried loading Inventor 2014Student Version into E: because of lack of space on C. Autodesk loaded part on E and much on C which caused a lot of problems. I uninstalled Inventor and made space for it on C drive. Now I cannot reinstall it. I just get to the page which wants me to create a licence, then tells mea to fill in all the date required. I already Have filled in all the data!

How can I get a reinstall action of InVentor Student?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: rickduley

To the right you should see links on Need installation help?

You will have to find the information on doing a Clean Uninstall before attempting to re-install.

Post back if you can't find the document.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 6
mcgyvr
in reply to: JDMather

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticl...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 6
bob_holland
in reply to: rickduley

Rick,

Welcome to the forum.

Please send us an update after you have performed:

1. Uninstall
  2. Cleanup
  3. Reboot
  4. Reinstall
  5. Test

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 5 of 6
rickduley
in reply to: mcgyvr

@mcgyvr wrote:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticl...

As best as I have been able I have done a clean uninstall of Autodesk Inventor but I am not getting any closer to an Install.

Windows Uninstall shows no trace of Autodesk.

AI finds Autodesk files I cannot find even with Agent Ransack.  I can install three large ancillary files, but not inventor itself.  I am in touch with the people from Autodesk Education Downloads who provided me with this login.  Infortunately, they are still looking for a way to facilitate my re-installation.

I will get back to you on this, Bob, but in the meantime I am wide open to suggestions as to how to get Install to work.

Thanks

Message 6 of 6
rickduley
in reply to: bob_holland

I have escaped the re-installation problem by installing Inventor 2015.  Some days after I had done so I recevied an email from Autodesk Education with this link.

I note that it refers to the 2013 version of Language Pack, so I haven't taken their advice.  I'll let lying dogs sleep as they say downunder.  While AI15 is working, I do not want to run the risk of raising more problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report