Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistic Image issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gcross
254 Views, 3 Replies

Realistic Image issue

The two images in the attached JPEG show the exact same settings under lighting in style editor using the old Warehouse IBL at default settings.

The one on the right is really nice but it instantly turned into the image on the left immediately after I edited a part insert constraint to be up a little higher.

What is going on?

Gary

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gcross
in reply to: gcross

Forgot to mention that the Realistic View interactive no longer occurs when rotating the model view.

Gary

Message 3 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: gcross

Close the file and reopen it.. Then try it again..

Any raytracing issue I've had (parts not showing up..old parts still showing up even after they are deleted,etc..) has been fixed by just closing the file and reopening it. (maybe even try restarting Inventor if that doesn't fix it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 4 of 4
gcross
in reply to: mcgyvr

That did the trick, I usually resort to that at some point but usually after I post!

Thanks.

Gary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report