Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read derived parts and assemblies using Apprentice Server (Inventor 2011)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
IQUADRATAG
483 Views, 5 Replies

Read derived parts and assemblies using Apprentice Server (Inventor 2011)

Hello,

I´m trying to access ComponentDefinition.ReferenceComponents.DerivedPartComponents using Apprentice Server but it tells me "Not implemented". Is there any other way to figure out whether a component is derived or not?

Thank you in advance.

Christian

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Cadmanto
in reply to: IQUADRATAG

Christian,

By any chance do you have Vault available?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 6
IQUADRATAG
in reply to: Cadmanto

Hi Scott,

no I´m not using Vault.

Best Regards,

Christian

Message 4 of 6
Cadmanto

Ok, I am not familiar with Apprentice at all, but I know in Vault you can see the connection with derived parts.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 6
mrattray

Hi Christian,

I'm not familiar with using Apprentice, and likely no one else in this forum is either as it's mostly used by developers of external applications. You'll likely get a good answer if you post your question to this forum: Inventor Customization. That's where all of the developer types hang around.

Please, make sure to link this thread back to the original to help people looking for a similar answer in the future.

Good luck with your application.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 6 of 6
IQUADRATAG
in reply to: mrattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report