Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick! I need help producing an engineering drawing!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jzhaan55
328 Views, 3 Replies

Quick! I need help producing an engineering drawing!

Attached is a bottom fixture block that I am having machined. It consists of 4 threaded through holes with two being drilled perpendicular to the top surface, and the other two holes are at 15 degree angles. There are two 7/8"-9 threaded holes and two 5/8"-11 threaded holes. Our drafter is out on vacation and I need to have a drawing of this produced by today. If anyone could help or at least point me in the right direction that would be great!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: jzhaan55

Here is a start to a drawing for you.

Hope it gets you to where you need to be.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
TheRham
in reply to: jzhaan55

Is anyone else upset, that rather than hire enough drafters, companies are moving towards panhandling for drawings on Autodesk forums?

...I'm half joking... but half not joking.

Message 4 of 4
JimSteinmeyer
in reply to: TheRham

I was going to mention that I get $45 an hour in the evenings for this. And yes I have the same problem, I need 2 more people here to catch up in moving to vault and I'm not able to hire them.

I would be willing to help like this some since I have had many people take time to teach me how to opperate the program when many here are paid to teach. So I guess it all depends on your perspective.

(wow, the model I started opening when I started this thread just opened. back to work)

Jim

Inventor Premium 2013 SP1.1
Vault 2013- plain vanilla version
HP G71 notebook
celeron cpu w\ 4gb RAM and 64 bit system
Win 7 home premium

Ya, my boss has me running my personal machine at work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums