1. Double click on the Master View Representation
2. I have never ever used stretch - attach file demonstrating where this would be the best technique.
3. Attach the file here. (are you familiar with... well never mind, just attach the file here...)
6. You should be able to place anything in an assembly?
7. Several ways - what version of Inventor are you using?
8-9. Derived Component (also check into shrinkwrap).
13. Pattern features - not sketch entities.
14. Create cap and place (no automatic tool, how many different sizes do you use? look in to iParts)
15.-16. Of course Project Geometry is useful. You can break the link if desired.
17. Always works here - attach file here that exhibits this behavior.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register