Distinguished Contributor
achmidt
Message 1 of 3 (532 Views)
Accepted Solution

Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

532 Views, 2 Replies
09-06-2013 01:29 PM

Hi,

I`m not sure if anyone had this problem. I do have a part with decal feature.  I tried to publish it to my library, and I`m getting a error see below.

Is there anithing I can do to avoid this? Is there any way to break a link with the image or other way around?

Thanks,

Untitled1.pngUntitled.png

Inventor Virtual Parts Addin

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3Avirtualpartsadd-in_windows32and64%3Aen
*Expert Elite*
-niels-
Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

Re: Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

09-08-2013 11:16 PM in reply to: achmidt

I've never had to publish a part with decal to the content center, but did you insert the image with the "link" checkbox checked or unchecked?

Image_link.PNG

I believe it's checked by default when you insert images, so try without having it checked.

Hope it helps.

Using IV2014 Pro SP2 - upd.1, Win7-64bit
Distinguished Contributor
achmidt
Message 3 of 3 (483 Views)

Re: Publish ipt with decal feature to content center

09-09-2013 05:19 AM in reply to: achmidt

Great! It worked ! Thank you.

Inventor Virtual Parts Addin

http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/INVNTOR/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3Avirtualpartsadd-in_windows32and64%3Aen

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube