Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project files being deleted?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
tonybeo
87 Views, 0 Replies

Project files being deleted?

I am having a problem with the inventor project files being deleted when I open Inventor and view the project list. The original project files are stored in the same subfolders as the part and assembly files for that particular project. We then have a "project files" folder that has shortcuts to all of the original project files that are stored in the various project subfolders.

All of thosee files are located on a server and we have 5 seats of inventor. Four of the seats are version 7 and the seat in question is version 6. When the version 7 seats open Inventor and use the project lists everything is OK. When my seat (version 6) is used and Inventor is opened and I view the project list all the project files are there. Then when I close the project list or close the program and then reopen, the projects are all gone from the project list screen! This happens every time. Could it have something to do with the drive letter that my machine is unsing to map to the server?

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Tony B.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report