Inventor General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
rgruychev
Message 1 of 3 (637 Views)

Problem convert idw(drawing) to dwg (AutoCAD) with nut

637 Views, 2 Replies
06-27-2012 01:10 AM

When i  convert   idw(drawing) to dwg (AutoCAD)  with Save as -> Save Copy as . I have problem with nuts

Inventor Professional 2013 update 1

see picture

Distinguished Contributor
rgruychev
Message 2 of 3 (607 Views)

Re: Problem convert idw(drawing) to dwg (AutoCAD) with nut

06-27-2012 11:19 PM in reply to: rgruychev

What to do? Does anyone have the same problem?

When i  convert   idw(drawing) to dwg (AutoCAD)  with Save as -> Save Copy as . I have problem with nuts

Contributor
Ray_O-Mahony
Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)

Re: Problem convert idw(drawing) to dwg (AutoCAD) with nut

09-25-2012 03:36 AM in reply to: rgruychev

I also had this problem with a customer, i found that the template they where using was set to Imperial and they where using Metic content center Parts. Solution ensure that the assembly template is set to metric when using Metric content center components. when saved to Autocad DWG it is fine and act as it should. hope this helps 

Ray 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube