Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presentation File

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
390 Views, 9 Replies

Presentation File

I have created a presentation file. When I record it and open up the media file only half of my model is seen throughout the video. Is there any way to widen the camera view?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

The usual questions.

System specs?

Inventor version?

Service Packs installed?

Is there a reason you are not using Inventor Studio (need trails)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

By System Spec you mean on my computer? I am running Inventor 2013 and I am not sure what service packs I have installed. The reason I am not using Inventor Studio is the company I work for does not have it and we normally dont do exploded views.

Message 4 of 10
JDMather

System specs are your computer specifications.

Inventor Studio is part of Inventor, so if you are running Autodesk Inventor you have Inventor Studio (Environements>Inventor Studio)

You should have Service Pack 1.1 and Update 2 installed.  You can check this by going to Help>About Inventor

Studio.png

Specs.png

SP.png

Now updated Update 2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 5 of 10
Curtis_Waguespack

Hi se3,
In the presentation file you can zoom and pan to set up your camea and then right click and choose Save Camera to define the view as the camera zoom and angle.
I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

Thanks for all the help. I am new to inventor and not sure all the ins and outs. Now I will just have to play around with Inventor Studio.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Thanks for the help it worked perfect. Although when I would zoom to fit it would cut off some of the pieces. So in the end I just ended up zooming out a little more.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Another question I just thought about, After you have pulled all your parts apart in a presentation file how do you make them go back together?

Message 9 of 10
johnsonshiue

Hi! Could you tell me what Image Size you set when generating the video?

Thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 10 of 10
JDMather

Get SP 1.1

and Update 2  (even though these don't solve your problem)

and after you finish this job - I recommend you start experimenting with Inventor Studio Environment for animation (unless you need trails) as it is far easier to use and more powerful than animating in ipn file.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report