Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTS LIST - WRAP TABLE AT ROW SPACE

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
ronalddamey
741 Views, 5 Replies

PARTS LIST - WRAP TABLE AT ROW SPACE

It's probably not possible, but I was trying to find a way in a Parts List when using 'WRAP TABLE AT ROW" to have a space between the right and left parts list. Do anyone know if this is possible.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pauldoubet
in reply to: ronalddamey

There is a work around to this but it is a pain. You can copy the parts list after you wrap the parts list where you want. Then paste the copy off to the side. Now edit the first parts list and hide all the rows below the line where it is wrapped. Now edit the copy you created and hide all the lines above the line where it is wrapped. Now move the copy into the correct position and allow the gap you want between the two parts lists.

Hope this helps, Paul
Message 3 of 6
andrewwhiteinc
in reply to: pauldoubet

Anyone know if this is possible now? I did the work around but this would be cleaner.

P. Andrew White, P.Eng
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Silent-Aire Manufacturing
Message 4 of 6
RyanWerden
in reply to: andrewwhiteinc

Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but when you right-click on a table there is a "Table>Split Table" option. It splits the table wherever you right-clicked and you can put the split wherever you want. There's also "Table>Unsplit Table" if you decide you want to reassemble.

I know this post is ancient but it was the first one to pop up when I searched for the same issue.

Message 5 of 6
rhasell
in reply to: RyanWerden

Hi

The thread was to place a blank space between the split tables.

There is no solution for this yet. I never thought of the suggested workaround, I personally add a blank column and change the width, but it does not look the best, but it's all we have at the moment.

Reg
Please Accept as a solution / Kudos
Message 6 of 6
CGBenner
in reply to: ronalddamey

This might be a good one for the Ideas Forum, if it's not already in there.  I marked the workaround as a solution for now so others can find it.

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report